Description of the book

My book:"Still a mystery"

Good evening, this book was written by Anastasia Gordeychik from Chelyabinsk. I had learned a lot of information about eerie and mystery events. And I have done a lot of tasks about this topic. Okay, speaking about book. I was writing a book all week. And it will be my project soon. I have made a book for housewives. It was very hard for me, because I have never been as housewife, but I turned on my imagination and started wrote a book. Also, I inspired by the series "The Real Housewives".

As for housewives, they had to expand their memory, because there are plenty of plans, lists, events, tasks which should be done by housewives. And besides it, they should practice their nerves, that's why I chose the topic with mystery, strange and scary moments. When housewives will read it, they would develop both qualities. My book includes 7 arcane topics and crossword on text continuation and memory development. Not all housewives have time, but when they are free, they should find a list of movies, series in my book, which are related with the topics. On this moment, information, design, list of movies are rechecking. And photos are also confidential, but officially book will be presented at 10 February 2020. I can just share with you about list of topics and a bit of information, which included in the book.


  • UFO tour. Strange events according to the Mak Brazel stories. It was in annual UFO festival in New Mexico. He was the witness of stranger things in the sky.
  • In search or Monsters. Fascinating facts about cryptozoologist Loren Coleman, who opened the International Cryptozoology Museum. He is really awesome, in his museum there are 2,300 specimens of his weird things.
  • Haunted London. It this topic there are two places: The Tower of London and The Theatre Royal. In The Tower of London there were a lot of cruel things, executions and other . The Theatre of London became famous for ghosts and weird legends.
  • Mysterious places. Narration there about "The Hum" in New Mexico-strange and quiet sound like a distant car engine. The Tree of Life in Bahrain is a big tree,which survived in the desert for 400 years and it is mythical. The Naga Fireballs in Thailand is a very strange phenomenon, because people have two opinions. Black Mountain in Australia with noisy sounds and labyrinths.
  • Back to life. Story about Hans Larsson and Jack Horner excavations to find a dinosaurs remains.
  • The day of the Triffids. It is excerpt of book "The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham. Exclusive information in my book!
  • The Tunguska event. It is about meteor falling in 1908 near Vanavara in Siberia. By the way, I was a witness of meteor falling near my city!
I hope, that my book will produce impression on you and you will be interested by reading "Still a mystery. See you soon in my presentation of book! Good bye!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога