Final topic 5

Speaking about life experiences. All people have life experience. And now I want to tell more about it. BLUSH Your body releases adrenalin which increases the blood flow to your face. You only blush when you become aware of other people's thoughts and feelings. HICCUP We get hiccups when something irritates the diaphragm. When we eat or drink too. SNEEZING When something such as dust, a message goes to the brain.SNORE When you are asleep and air can't move freely through your mouth or nose, parts of your mouth and throat vibrate and cause snoring. YAWN Theory is that when you're tred or bored you don't breathe as deeply as usual, so yawning helps you to take more oxygen into the blood. COUGH A cough is a push iportant to way clearing your arways throat and lungs of infection.
Second is national party The sun is wonderful.n Russia, people honour the sun on Midsummer Day, or Ivan Kupala.They dance around bonfire and jum and fun holiday filled with a variety of rites and over them.The person who jumps the highest is ceremonies connected with water, fire, and plants.When you in place when a lot of people, you need to be polite.
It always gets on my nerves when people talk in the cinema,5 but you won't believe what has happened to me tonight! I went out to the cinema with my friends to see a film I've wanted to see for ages. On, that's awful, Liam. It's really annoying. What gets on my nerves is bad table manners. I've got a really funny story about this. A few months ago, I went to a restaurant with my family While we were trying to decide what to order, we heard some strange noises coming from the table behind us. It was a urping his soup really loudly. Well, I have to travel on public transport every day and there are plenty of things that annoy me. A few days ago, though, it was a boiling hot day and when my train pulled into the station and I saw the bodies pressed against the door.  
Do you know the person who had a lot of good experience?Steven Marshall got the best experience, he visited and studied abroad, in Puebla, Mexico. At the moment he lives in Oregon, the USA and studies in Concordia University. That was a great experience for him. He ate Mexican food firstly. It was hard to get used to the spicy food. After dinner Marshall relaxed on the afternoon siesta. next day he visited ancient Mexico’s citites and saw 16th century architecture. It was hard to struggle with the language. Also Steven had difficulty understanding social etiquette. Although Marshall liked his visit. If you are meeting someone for the first time,extend to say hello. Britons greet cach other with firm handshakes .Hugs are rare.Also, it is important to make eye contact while speaking with someone.Use tiles, such as Dr Smith or Mr Noms. Address a woman as Ms (as in Mts Bankas). When Brits ask how you are, they don't expect a long reply .Don't ask someone how much money they make or how much money they've spent on something.Did you be in wedding?
When my best friend Alisha first invited me to go with her to her causin’s wedding in India, I leapt at the chance. A wedding is very important to Hindus because it signifies the mirrage of two famelies, not just a cuple. It sounded so exotic and I wanted to see it for myself! When we walked up of the airport into the steaming hot day, a large group of Alishas relatives were waiting excitedly to greet us. I have best friend: Liz Murray is international speaker.Not many people know that in age of 16 she was homeless .She ate ice cubes and toothpaste .Than she started going to school again and won studying in Garvad.When she graduated she started speaking to children about “bad drugs “.







Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога