Final topic 6

Hello! I will tell you about module 6 .

There are many people live in the world and everyone have skils. For example travel in Australia. We can have ferry ride and see the city skyline. Also in Australia we can swim with dolphins.

Adventures are interesting and next topic is about adventure on the bus.
This story is about amazing adventure on the legendary Double-decker bus. This bus is 100 years old and has it's own number. " Old, but Good"!

The Tsiolkovsky museum is so interesting place in Kaluga city. It is  opened
in 1967 in Kaluga city and is named after the Russian rocket scientist, Konstantin  Tsiolkovsky (1857-1935). The building has over 2,300  metres. It is divided into three parts.

 I had a lot of illness. For example: cut finger, have a fever, sprain wrist, have a toothache, twist ankle, have a cold, have a headache, have a nosebleed, have a sore throat, have a stomach ache,get sunburn.

Millions of people around the world use mobile phones to keep in touch with friends and family. Have you ever wondered how a mobile phone network works? A mobile phone uses radio waves to communicate. It uses two frequencies, one for talking and one for listening,  which means both users can talk at the same time. When mobile pnone is on, the phone communicates to what we call a base station.

London has many sightseeing. For example: Tower Brige-Dating from 1894, this impressive brige can open up to let boats and ships pass under it. Elizabeth Tower- The Clock Towerat the Palace of Westminster used to be called Big Ben. The Tower of London- Formely a palace,a fort a prizon and a zoo,the Tower of London is now a popular touirist attraction. The London Eye- This huge wheel is on the South Bank of the river Thames opposite the Houses of Parlament. Tate Modern- This is a modern art gllery housed inside a former power station. Westminster Abbey - This large gothic church in the centre of London.

That we did in this age without technology.
I love my this birthday because my dad bought me a GPS receiver so I could find my way around town easily.One evening I decided to use it to walk to a restourant with my perents.Everyone followed me eagerly.But after walking half an hour we found ourselves at the sane spot. Suddenly one of my perents across the square.There was the restaurant. Then a understood.The GPS receiver was on driving mode and took us through all the one-way streets to reach the restaurant! My father got me a new smartphonefor my birthday.

 In a decent society you need to behave according to the rules of etiquette.For example can you blow your nose in public or burp after a meal? I think,No. And smile at people or give flover to people? I think,Yes. If a person lives without etiquette, he will not be a person.

One person of million people is Anna Jones. Here are her tips for taking this amazing journey. First, conseder where you want to end up. Plane ticket, however, vary greaty in price during winter and summer. Taking the Trans - siberian Ralway in the winter is good idea because flights Moscow are cheaper then. My advice is to purchase your tickets as soon as you've   decided to do the trip. I tried to get tickets in November for December, but  none were availble until February. Knowing some Russian - or at least having.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога